17 September 2009

Introduction

I think I'm a lil bit late to have a blog since everyone owns one. The reason that I didn't create a blog sooner is because I dislike to write and most important what am I suppose write about? No strong reason why should I start it earlier. I've always thought that blog is for people to share stuff, report news, make money, express themselves, and some just want to be connect with friends and family ----> which I don't do any of them.

But what made me change my mind? It's true that most people create a blog to express happiness, sadness, especially anger to others that sometimes just won't realize how do we really felt (especially during working hours!). And some just keep writing and writing without controlling what they wrote about.

OK... Maybe I should tell u a lil bit bout me. Or not. Or maybe I just introduce the people who is in the circle.

People around me that I would mention their name most in this blog:
  1. Farhanah Kezmain (Fanna)
  2. Syafinaz Rmeli (Pnut)
  3. Liyana Roslan (Yana)
  4. MinnKu (Sister)
  5. Mya Kushy (Sister)
  6. Malia Kushairi (Sister)
  7. Daniela Kacimaro (Kacima)
  8. Iena Shena (Sherry)
  9. Syafiqah Shuib (Pikoq)
  10. Azima Azhar (Jima)
  11. Liyana Nasir (XOXO)
  12. Hazmani (Haz)
Yes... I only mention my girlfriends name since I don't want anybody (especially guys) to feel offended by my saying. I would write some about guys but not by their real name since that I have a few people stalking on me (another reason why I don't wanna have a blog in the first place).

Well, I need to get use to blogging and how to personalized it. Till then.....

2 comments: